Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Outerwear for Every Budget: < $300

 

   I love the Holidays and cold weather for 3 main reasons: the food, the festivities, and the clothes. I personally prefer warmer temperatures, but I do adore the layered look. When executed properly, layers can make any woman look fashionable and chic.

   I've put together a little guide/collection of outerwear available for sale online - coats and jackets that I personally find to be cute and affordable! :) Perhaps you'll find one that you like too.

1. Free People: Sequin Jacket $298
2. UrbanOg: Bisou Coat $63.90
3. Forever 21: Button Tab Jacket $37.80
5. Urban Outfitters: Hooded Coat $149
6. Forever 21: Double Breast Jacket $27.50
7. Nasty Gal: Fine Line Blazer $68
8. Fair Isle Vest: Fair Isle Vest $41.70
9. H&M:  Leather Jacket $199

Thank you for checking out my blog!! :)

11 comments:

SimplyxClassic said...

yay! i think i'm ur first follower?? =)
i'm new to the blogging world as well.

Melody said...

you're following me? yay, well thank you!! <3

Fashion-Bridge said...

I totally love No.8!

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Valeria said...

Love your blog!!! Follow each other??? xoxo

www.rockandfrock.com

Melody said...

Thank you for the comments!! Why yes, I would love to :)

Tea said...

Hi, thank you for your sweet comments.

Follow each other?

http://minimalisticme.blogspot.com/

Mangotatoes said...

hi thanks for the comment, um I'm using google chrome as my browser and the pics pop up on there? Maybe it's your browser? If not, let me know ;]

mango
mangotatoes.blogspot.com

Aida said...

Love them, especially the ones in the last column!


http://plcequotehere.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love number 8, the vest is so cute xx

Rejina Tyson said...

Great pieces! Thanks for the budget friendly edition of these as they can get pretty pricey. =0)

BF said...

These are really cute!