Hello everyone! I apologize for the inconsistent posts. I just finished the last of my midterms today, and I've been busy planning my birthday, which is this Saturday (March 3rd). I'm getting my first tattoos as a birthday present to myself!! I'm very excited. :)
Also, I'd like to mention that a friend of mine was invited to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party! It pays to be a model. ;-) So I've put together a collection of my favorite outfits from the event. What do you think? My personal favorites are Kristen Wiig and Olivia Wilde. What gorgeous gowns! I love the colors they chose.
I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus, but sometimes (
sometimes) the girl knows how to dress. I'm a bit on the fence about the dress, but I loooove her nails and hair. Thoughts anyone? What are your picks?
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
7 comments:
i dont like what miley wore :?
I love Kristin Wiig and she looked beautiful! Happy early birthday! Enjoy! :)
www.alwaysmaylee.com
Thanks darling!
means a lot to me!
xo
mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com
thanks for the comment miss. i'm not stranger when it comes to weightloss or keeping the weight off. i've lost 100 pounds remember? this isn't a sugar based juice diet. this is a veggie based juice diet with the occasional fruit added in. im aware of the sugar content in fruits and am not going to overload myself with them. perhaps you should take a peak into the film 'fat, sick and nearly dead'. it will give you a better idea of what this particular juice diet is. :)
Some amazing dresses!
Check out my massive 200 follower giveaway:
http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/massive-200-follower-giveaway.html
Yay for finishing your midterms and getting ready to celebrate your b-day! Your friend is so lucky! Posh and Katie looked fantastic!
rolala loves
Thanks for stopping by to say hi on Le Chic World, beautiful blog dear, I'm following you now. Hope you like to follow back...love the Oscars, and the after party looks always like so much fun..did you see the food they had there?? so glutenous! and amazingly prepared! xoxo
Post a Comment