How's everyone doing? I came home late from work tonight and had the sudden urge to...bake! I was inspired by this recipe from Joy the Baker, but given that I don't like apricots and usually prefer to bake/cook things that only take 5 minutes, I tweaked the recipe a bit. Basically I used brown sugar instead of granulated sugar. I used a slightly underripe peach (the cheese and sugar are too sweet for a ripe peach plus I like that extra crunch) and baked it at 375 degrees for about 5 minutes. I also mixed a spoonful of mascarpone cheese with a tiny bit of honey. The result...
Happy Tuesday everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. :)

18 comments:
i love it, its yum!! following now, love food :)
natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
looks delicious, I'm going to have to try this!
www.alwaysmaylee.com
This is an unexpected pairing for me but it looks yummy!
rolala loves
Very nice blog!
Would you like to follow each other?
xxo,
Fashionhypnotised girl
Mmm this sounds amazing! Love the fact that it sounds relatively healthy but still so delicious.
Alexandra xo
http://tovogueorbust.com/
Just followed you back, can you see me?
That's delightful... :)
Wow.. I have never tried on the baked peaches. How does it taste? Can you tell me about the taste...
Follow my blog at
www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com
Delicious!!!
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥
very different ha....
http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/
Oyum! Looks simple but so divine!
Thanks for visiting and leaving awesome comments, hope to see you back soon!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture.com
Hello, what a fabulous blog and post <3
Love your view and style!
Follow each other?
Please check out my blog: www.anobanooo.blogspot.com
Kisses
Yummy, so tasty and delicious!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
Last day to win a Yosi Samra pair of shoes
Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
YUM! This looks lovely
x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.com
looks delicious!
If you like it, follow my new up and coming blog on Bloglovin'. If you want, I can follow you back ;)
LA By Diana Live Magazine
Unf.. looks so yummy!
http://avatallulah.com
and check out my new items on:
https://marketplace.asos.com/seller/avatunnicliffe/collection
yummy looks so tasty!
xo
christian
www.mydutchfashionstyle.com
yummy ;D
<3 Elisa
Post a Comment