I like to keep my beauty routine simple. I don't break out much, but an uneven skin tone and the occasional red spot have forced me to try using more than just a face wash. So I'm especially excited because tonight I placed an order for MB's Strawberry Face Scrub and Seaweed Cleansing Lotion. The best part is whenever you place an order online, you're allowed to choose 3 complementary samples - any ones you like! And MB is pretty generous about their sample sizes. The samples I chose were:
1. Strawberry Tonic Mask
2. Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream (which promises to reduce fine lines around the eyes)
3. Oil-free Moisturizer (SPF-17)



Now you might be wondering...why does the title read, "Part I"? Have you ever read the optimistic descriptions of certain products out there and wondered if they're actually true? Well, please allow me to be your guinea pig. :)
I plan to dedicate several posts on my blog to actually testing out products over a period of 3 weeks to see if they actually work. So as soon as I get my MB products in the mail (and I'm very excited!), I will document my experience to let you know if they actually work.
There is one MB product I've already tried! I used the Drying Lotion 3 years ago because I used to get whiteheads on my chin all the time - yuck! Whiteheads are particularly annoying because when you try to get rid of them, they just multiply! Within several days of first using the Drying Lotion, my whiteheads cleared up dramatically. Really. Not all of them disappeared, but I'd say 90% of them did. The only downside to the Drying Lotion is that after about 5 weeks, the pink stuff at the bottom of the container hardened and made it difficult to use. Regardless, I recommend this product.
Also, MB offers men's products as well... perhaps some stocking stuffers for your boyfriends, ladies? Check out their Peppermint Shaving Cream and their After Shave Moisturizer with seaweed and lavender. Not to mention their Protein After Shave, which promises to cool the skin and minimize shaving irritation. Sounds like something a girl could use actually!

Quick tip: Should you decide to check out the company's website, www.mariobadescu.com, feel free to check out their consultation. :) With so many products to choose from, a little guidance helps. Also, before you pay for your order make sure you look up some discounts online. There are several available.
I hope this post was helpful. :) Stay tuned for an update within a few weeks, and thank you for reading my blog!



5 comments:
I never heard this brand...
http://makeupnonsolo.blogspot.com/
hey - i've used these product before!! amazing!
pinkiesandbracelets.blogspot.com
YES! I have used his drying lotion for years. It is great for that unsightly pimple.
KB
http://redcarpetcloset.tv/
i've tried MB products before and thought they were ok. not my favorite tho. =)
www.simplyxclassic.blogspot.com
All these product seems to worth trying! Thanks for the tip
Xx
Alexandra
www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com
Post a Comment