Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nails



I am a huge fan of nail polish. I loooove nail polish!! I especially love Essie, Deborah Lippmann, OPI, Zoya, and Butter London. While I often have to restrain myself from spending money on new shades, I do have a decent collection of warm colors.

From the left: Zoya in Bebe and Tosca, Essie: Mango Bango & Peach Daiquiri, Zoya in Cassi (the softest, most perfect shade of pink ever) & Tiffany, and Sephora by OPI in Cover Me In Petals 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous color! and it looks fabulous agianst the green. I love essie, I just wish it wasn't so expensive a bottle.

http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

Melody said...

thank you for the comment!! :) i know, i wish nail polish could be cheaper but still high quality

Unknown said...

Your nails are so pretty! I love the coral colour you are holding (I think my favourite nail polish has to be a coral colour from models own!) xo

www.almostdelightful.com

Melody said...

Thank you! :) That one is Essie in Mango Bango. I'm sure it'd look great on you too!!

Fashion-Bridge said...

Great collection! Red is always the best color to opt for! You can't go wrong with it! So classy

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

I have an obsession with nailpolish! Great shots!
Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. Hope you can visit again soon :)

Xo

http://melodicmode.blogspot.com

Vegspiration said...

i looove RED nail polish! it's my favourite!
thanks for your comments, follow each other? i already do it

yyaannaa.blogspot.com

Jo said...

These are such pretty colors!!

IAMDIANEST said...

I have alway wanted to purchase an Essie nailpolish, I have just been so picky towards what color is really worth it. I remember the Brazilian line I so wanted that nailpolish, but it keep getting sold out so I never purchased it:(


What overall color do you think is Essie's best?


Love , Diana!
By the way thank you for showing my blog some love. Means a ton:)