Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

   How's everybody's weekend going? :) Tonight is the first night I actually get to relax since I started moving earlier this week. Most of my things are now unpacked. I also got my car back today! After my LA adventure 2 weeks ago, I must say it's been a very exhausting month for me. Soooo how do I spend a low key Saturday night? By procrastinating/pretending I don't have homework, playing video games, and browsing the internet (I'm somewhat of a nerd I suppose).

   I've put together a small list of the things that have been cheering me up lately. Sometimes it's the little things that can make a long week (or month in my case) more bearable.

   1. This image of Prague from Tumblr. For some people their goal in life is to own a house. For me, my goal is to someday save up enough money to take a year off and just travel. 
   2. Chocolate coconut almond scones from Joy the Baker...yum! Chocolate + coconut = win. 

   3. "Shake It Out" by Florence and the Machine has been the theme song of my life lately. She's a wonderful artist. Her lyrics are inspiring and her songs are so damn catchy. Anyone else a fan?
   4. This Indian Enchantment Dress by FP. So beautiful! Where would you go while wearing this dress?

   5. Mario Badescu's Strawberry Face Scrub. I wrote a post a while back on Mario Badescu. I ordered some of the products online and I am so happy with the results. My skin has been visibly smoother since I started using this brand. The strawberry scrub is my favorite. It smells amaaaaazing...like a field of fresh strawberries and it has tiny beads that exfoliate the skin. It's like a slice of heaven for my face. 


   Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend everyone. :)

5 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I want the strawberry face scrub too.

Ah! Relaxing - such a good idea.

www.thegirlieblog.com

★ JASMINE ★ said...

love ALL of those things! cute post!

hugs, xo
*BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Farah said...

love it
http://www.fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

meesch said...

Those scones look amazing, I LOVE Florence and I would SERIOUSLY love washing my face every morning with strawberries! Love your list :)

-meesch
http://www.aperfectkindofday.com

veroni onme said...

yeaahh,, Prague is my city!=) agree with you, traveling is the best! love your blog =) <3 *****

http://www.eyeonmenow.blogspot.com/