Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Girl Crush: Mila Kunis

   On the note of fashion, I just thought I'd throw in a style/girl crush post. Does anyone else like Mila Kunis? I love her! She's so unfairly gorgeous and picks great red carpet outfits.


Happy Tuesday everyone! Here's to hoping the weekend arrives quickly. :)

17 comments:

christian said...

love her!
xo

mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

hope in high heels said...

I'm with you... she is gorgeous and so effortlessly stylish!

Bonnie said...

Ohhhhh, geez. Don't even get me started on how much I love Mila Kunis. She's amazing!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oh tell me about it! I have a total girl crush on her. Her eyes are just amazing! Seattle Beauty and Fashion - Girlie Blog Seattle

Jasmine said...

Love her eyes! she is so pretty!

Always Maylee said...

Love Mila! She's crazy beautiful!

www.alwaysmaylee.com

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! Nice selection of pictures!

www.beckspick.com

Alexandra said...

Mila Kunis is one of those people that I think everyone likes. She's just so cute and pretty and funny. Love her in Forgetting Sarah Marshall!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

Wave Wanderer said...

Love her!


Minted Magazine


mintedmag.com

joanne hegarty said...

She's got great style - love her look

Joanne

http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

x

Le Chic World said...

She's a beauty!

my mini bag said...

She is gorgeous. I feel like the older she gets, the prettier she becomes. Love this post. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I am now a new follower and looking forward to reading more great post.

Hope you visit my blog again soon.
http://myminibag.blogspot.com

pancakestacker said...

hi there! thanks so much for taking the time to say hello :) mila is so gorgeous it is almost unfair, haha. it helps that she is hilarious too! makes her that much more attractive!

xoxo,
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

My Unfinished Life said...

i loved her from the 70s show!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in

Stephanie said...

Love her!

http://fashionroll.net

Stephanie said...

Great blog! Following you :)

Eline Blaise said...

She is pretty!
You have a really cool blog!
x