Thursday, February 16, 2012

Style Says + Nan SF

   How is everybody? :) It's been a busy week for me and I've got some exciting news. I've been selected as a featured stylist on Style Says, and I'm absolutely delighted! My page is brand new and a work in progress, but if any of you have the time please check out their website! It's got a lot of inspiring images.

   Yesterday was my lovely little cousin's 21st birthday, and we celebrated by going to Nan SF. I have to admit, I'm a little unfamiliar with Korean food, but I'm glad we went cause it was pretty good! The restaurant served complementary "side dishes" composed of bean sprouts, seaweed, and sweet potatoes. The seaweed was delicious. I love seaweed.


   I tried a trend that might be familiar to some of you: wearing feathers in your hair. I attached it to a bobby pin and hooked it onto a small braid in my hair so that it would stay in place. Have any of you tried this look before? What do you think?


   I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Have a great President's Day weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Brandi said...

looks delicious! I love going out with friends and family!

run-style-run.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I was just craving fried rice. Yours look mouth watering.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Congrats! Happy weekend!

Bonnie said...

It sounds like you had a lovely time! :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Love Joice said...

Look delicious, these pictures makes me hungry! Great post! xx Joice

my mini bag said...

I am so in the mood for Korean food. Glad you enjoyed it.

http://myminibag.blogspot.com

M. said...

Love the feather hair pin

PRIYANKA DHIR said...

yummyyy n delicious !!! :)
new post on my blog
kisses
www.fshn4us.blogspot.com

Alexandra said...

So cute! All of that food looks seriously unreal and I love your feather accessory!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

hope in high heels said...

re: style says, fantastic! Will check out their page!

Loving the feather accessory, haven't tried but am tempted now...

Jen Beaudet Zondervan said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you had a fun time at the Korean restaurant. My daughter lives that! I love the feathers!
Jenniferxx

Haus of Style said...

yum yum, the food looks amazing. I want some now ;)

Lovely blog you got here, hope you will come check mines out if you have time!

Always Maylee said...

congrats on StyleSays! the food looks yummy and now I'm hungry. I just started following your blog, hope you can visit mine as well! :)

www.alwaysmaylee.com