Friday, March 2, 2012

Food Obsession: Nutella

   I've recently rediscovered Nutella. I tried it twice when I was a kid and liked it but never really went crazy over it. Lately, however, I've been spending a lot of time with my younger cousins/siblings. Can you imagine what being around young adult males does to your diet? I'm pretty good about what I eat. I've got a sweet tooth and I enjoy chocolate chip cookies just as much as the next gal, but I usually stick to fish and fruit. I study Dietetics so I'm usually pretty careful about what I eat. When my cousins come home with McDonald's or KFC I never touch that garbage. But Nutella on the other hand...


 I've discovered the perfect combination: Nutella and honey wheat pretzels. It's soooo bad for you! But that's what desserts are for, and let's face it - Nutella is not breakfast, it's an indulgence. :D Terrible for the hips but great for the soul. Top it off with a glass of cold 2% milk and you're set. What's your food indulgence? 

14 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Nutella is a total indulgence! We love bananas dipped in Nutella over toast in our house :)

rolala loves

christian said...

hmm soo nice!
xo

mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

Always Maylee said...

I've heard so many people swoon over nutella, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I think I'll grab some this weekend... with pretzels of course! :)

www.alwaysmaylee.com

hope in high heels said...

I am a massive sweet tooth and I LOVE nutella... preferable on toast so it's warm and melty with a chilled glass of milk. I went to Italy and it's a breakfast staple served in huge jars... heaven! Happy weekend!

Eugenia said...

Nutella is good on anything! I want some now!

My Unfinished Life said...

i love nutella too!!!!!

i have made lots of cool stuff with nutella like hot chocolate and cakes!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in

my mini bag said...

Who doesn't love nutella. I love it. It goes with everything!

Great post.

http://myminibag.blogspot.com

joanne hegarty said...

Yum - I adore Nutella

Joanne

http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

x

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Love them both separately I never thought to combine the two! Ingenious honey, I'm always on the lookout for new munchie combos!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such thoughtful comments, hope you’ll be back to see my latest designs!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

Little Tree Vintage said...

i love nutella too! sooo tastyyy!

Jeane M. said...

Sounds like a yummy idea. Got another prospect to discover.

wow accounts for sale

Unknown said...

m&m's my love :)

Alexandra said...

I've been on a nutella binge since I was about two years old. It's a problem, and one that only intensified when I lived in France for a bit! The best thing ever!

Alexandra ♥

http://tovogueorbust.com/

his little lady said...

oh gosh, nutella on anything is just amazing! i'll have to try this combo out ;)
xo TJ