Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Black and White: Home Inspiration

   Hello everyone! I may not get to post for a while. I've found myself suddenly having to move to a new apartment this week. January has been a very tricky month for me. Thank you for the sweet comments on my car breaking down in LA. Life can be so unpredictable sometimes...and not always in a good way.

   Moving's usually a pain for me because I don't like packing. But then again who does? To psych myself out I've been browsing through my favorites on my pinterest and have put together a small collection of my absolute favorite rooms that are black and white themed. I do love colorful spaces, but there's something about simple black and white that's so elegant. What do you think? Do you ever dream about the rooms you'd love to have someday? :)

   Let's just say that if I were loaded, I would not mind owning a home with each and every single one of these rooms. A girl can dream right? :)


   BedroomDesign Sponge
   Kitchen: Dust Jacket
   Bathroom: Parlour
   Sun Room: Daily Dream Decor
   Closet: Apartment Therapy
   Living Room: Stay Gold

7 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

I love your choices and thank you so much for the linkback and note,
xxx dj

Unknown said...

I like it! Great pictures!

Alexandra said...

Loving your picks, the two-tone neutral look is so chic!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

Love Joice said...

Following you back, thank you! xx Joice

Jasmine said...

You can never go wrong with black and white! I think your blog is so great! Definitely following <3

http://www.iloveluxe11.com

hope in high heels said...

Moving is... not fun at all. the best part about it is dreaming up new decor - love your choices!

Annie said...

These pics are awesome - loving that room with all the windows :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray