Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ellie Saab Spring 2012

   Is anyone else a fan of this designer? I'm a huge fan. I must say, if I had the money and the appropriate events to wear his designs to, I'd practically live in Ellie Saab's gowns. Here are some of my favorites from the 2012 collection.


Three Ellie Saab gowns that I find to just be overall gorgeous...


Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great collection. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I'm honestly in love with this collection. I don't dress super girlie, but these dresses are just too beautiful.

www.thegirlieblog.com

Francesca-Restyle Restore Rejoice said...

This makes me want to wear a beautiful gown every single day! Love these looks
I'm having a giveaway for an Oia Jules bracelet if you want to check it out!
http://www.restylerestorerejoice.blogspot.com/2012/01/oia-jules-giveaway.html

Francesca

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

Ellie Saab is ahhmaze. Lovin your blog, gal!

please, would you do me the honor of following? I'm a newbie, so your support is needed and truly appreciated! Thanks!

-Halle

classicglamblog.blogspot.com

Little Tree Vintage said...

wow, loving this!

cecylia.com said...

absolutely stunning!!! Like walking into a fairy magical land! Love the pastels and all the lace!

Come follow my blog darling! xx
http://cecylia.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Huge fan here as well! Those gowns are absolutely stunning in every way from the cut, to the colors and the embellishments. A girl can dream right ;)

theheadlessstylist said...

Just wanted to say thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Love this collection and your blog
xx
theheadlessstylist.blogspot.com

hope in high heels said...

These gowns are just divine... hmmm, now just need events to wear them to and money to buy them!

ps. have just stumbled across your lovely blog, look forward to reading more :)

Sara said...

Amazing collection, I’m speechless really, I love all the pieces, it’s hard to decide which is my favorite, but I think that the mint dressed are so unique and the models are perfect for this collection, also the whole styling is spot on. You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Dainté said...

oh, they look so lovely :) love them ! Those pastel dresses are the best :)
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ