Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

   Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fun and safe New Year celebration. :) This is my first post using personal pictures. I'm curious to see how everyone decided to glam up this year. I decided to aim for a casual but chic look.


   Tights and blazer: Forever 21
   Heels: Jessica Simpson

   And for my make-up I swiped on some dark liquid eyeliner on my top lids and underneath my lower lashes I used Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Gliter Liner in Distorion. It's my favorite party make-up. It stays in place and brightens up your eyes. :) If you guys want to give it a try, I definitely recommend buying it. It's worth the purchase. All you really need is a coat of this pretty eyeliner and mascara. It's a great way to glam up in 5 minutes.


Have a fantastic new year everyone!

10 comments:

Miss Molly said...

happy new year to you! loving your blog!

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you too! I see that we have started blogging in the same time! Enjoy your blog in 2012!

Haus of Style said...

what a beautiful outfit, you look stunnin!

Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

Check out my blog for a review of V Nunes jewelry, thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

happy new year to you!!!!! your blog is very cute, congrats!!
xxxxx

http://www.danischwanke.wordpress.com

Bonnie said...

I love that you are showing personal pictures! You are really gorgeous.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Melissa dv said...

i love your look! happy (belated) new year :)

Cheeky Chic said...

lovely outfit. looks elegant and cool at same time.
following u now
http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com

Mercedes said...

like that mirror pic!
have you seen my GIVEAWAY? come and take a look!

Kiss Kiss

mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I might have to try what you did with your makeup here. I can't see it so much in your pictures, but you look great, and it sounds really pretty :)

Dainté said...

keep posting you photos :) I wish you a fantastic year 2012 also :)
Thank you for following me,now Im following you back ;)
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ